Frequently Asked Questions /FAQ/
- Is there a minimum time period for a cleaning service?
- Yes - a regular service (whether domestic or office) must be a minimum of 3 hours per service
- A one-off service must be a minimum of 4 hours
- Will TIP TOP Cleaning provide all cleaning materials & equipment?
- Not as standard - we must be informed ahead of time if your premises doesn’t have these available, and an extra charge may apply if we have to bring them along.
- Do cleaning prices include carpet cleaning?
- This is an extra charge and you must tell us if you also require carpet cleaning.
- Is anything excluded from a normal cleaning service?
- Yes - a usual clean will not include carpets, upholstery, walls, ceilings, curtains, outside windows. If you require any of these to be cleaned, let us know and we will assess the cost.
- Do any other charges apply?
- Yes - congestion charges and parking costs may be added where applicable
- Are your cleaners insured?
- Yes - all our operatives, and our business, carry sufficient insurance policies to protect themselves and our customers.
- What if I have a complaint or comment?
Please call or Text us and we will do our best to sort it out for you!